29 April 2016

April 2016 Portfolio Update

Stock NameNo of SharesCurrent PriceCurrent Value
Keppel Corp1000$5.400$5,400
Accordia Golf Trust9000$0.645$5,805
NeraTel5000$0.640$3,200
AIMS AMP Capital Industrial Reit3000$1.395$4,185
Cash

$680
Total Value$19,270

I had added 3000 shares of AIMS AMP Capital Industrial Reit into my portfolio this month. Keppel Corp had recently go into XD on 22nd April, so there is a drop in the portfolio value and the recent recovery of NeraTel and Accordia Golf Trust had increased my portfolio position by 4.3% as compared to last month. Cash on hand had dropped to $680 due to the purchase of AIMS AMP Reit, but I will be looking to increase through the dividend that will be collected in May and June.

This morning, NeraTel had declared that they are in the advanced stage of discussions with a third party regarding the possibility of disposal of the payment solutions business of the Company. Meanwhile there is no binding agreement yet and there is no assurance the transaction will actually proceed. I am still researching on what it is going to happen if the disposal of payment solutions business is to go through. I will either wait for the confirmation of the news from NeraTel or if there is any sudden surge in the price, I may choose to divest it. Let's see how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment